Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Distributed vs. Conventional Electrical Systems

James Alton

Ian,

   Really sorry to hear that your boat has been dry for 18 months..that is far too long.  Thanks again for the information and I hope that you will find your boat in great shape when you relaunch next month.

Best,

James

On Oct 19, 2017, at 2:59 PM, Ian parkianj@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

James
I don’t go back to the boat until 6th November so can’t fully answer your question. There is a breaker in the front but I cant remember whether it covers the Genoa furler and the bow thruster or whether they are separate. I don’t know the wattage etc, but will do as one of the to do jobs is a complete bow thruster service.

I will make a note of it all as I go. Sorry my memory is a bit blank, unfortunately the boat has been on the hard for 18 months....

Best wishes

Ian
Ocean Hobo SN96