From: "James Alton lokiyawl2@... [amelyachtowners]"
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Thursday, 19 October 2017, 14:14
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Distributed vs. Conventional Electrical Systems

Ian,

   Really sorry to hear that your boat has been dry for 18 months..that is far too long.  Thanks again for the information and I hope that you will find your boat in great shape when you relaunch next month.

Best,

James
On Oct 19, 2017, at 2:59 PM, Ian parkianj@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

James
I don’t go back to the boat until 6th November so can’t fully answer your question. There is a breaker in the front but I cant remember whether it covers the Genoa furler and the bow thruster or whether they are separate. I don’t know the wattage etc, but will do as one of the to do jobs is a complete bow thruster service.

I will make a note of it all as I go. Sorry my memory is a bit blank, unfortunately the boat has been on the hard for 18 months....

Best wishes

Ian
Ocean Hobo SN96