staysail mizzen setup

smiles bernard

Hello there
I'm considering my sail wardrobe  for a N Atlantic circuit next year
I've seen and heard on this forum that people rate the mizzen staysail highly
I;ve never owned a ketch before but i'm interested in experimenting with this
However, my boat does not have a mizzen staysail onboard

I would be really interested in how this sail is supposed to be set up on my (not super Maramu
I  have seen a u bolt on deck just fwd of the hard dodger. Is this for the tack or does the tack attach more to windward?

basically any pointers as to tack and sheets much appreciated alond withthoughts on when the sail is best used. Downwind to beam reach, light airs etc?

Many thank in advance
Miles
Maramu sealove #162