Painting deck stripes

camacfinancial <camacfinancial@...>

Dear All,

I saw the pictures of "rbenven44" regarding Painting deck stripes.

As "rbenven44" does not have an email address posted, could anyone
else or "rbenven44" himself please answer the following questions:

1. How can one fill the lines with black (paint / technical), it
looks as new!
2. Can one repaint the deck as well? I contacted Amel and they told
me that I could not paint the deck. Unfortunately there are some
minor damages to the deck so I would prefer to give it some sort of
face-lift.

I would be deeply thankful if anyone could answer my questions.

Kind Regards,

Caspar Groot