only available until mid of Dec! >>> AMEL Rubber Rails BRAND NEW 2 x 16.0m

Olaf Bauer <olaf_renos@...>

>>> The rubber rails are only available until middle of December! <<<

Hello AMELians,

I posted this offer some month before. Now an update that this rails are only available until middle of December 2017.

I sell two original and brand new AMEL Rubber rails for Super Maramu 2000 and  Santorin.
2 PC x 16meters.
Brand NEW.
AMEL Caribe sell them for 26.65 € per meter + Tax. That is € 852.8 + TAX.

I will sell them for € 550 all-in.

I can deliver them between Grenada and St. Martin for free.

>>> The rubber rails are only available until middle of December! <<<

Fair winds

Olaf
MIA-AMARA, Santorin #135
LeMarin, Martinique