Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Wet / vacuum for bilge cleaning

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Trust me...I learned the hard way...yes, I bought transformers, yada, yada.

If you are new to your Amel and if you plan to go anywhere outside the US, it is best that everything you buy is 220V 50htz.

Amazon (US) has a large assortment. Or, stop in the French islands of the Caribbean and go shopping.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Sun, Oct 29, 2017 at 7:39 AM, qmvwv3fna4dth3r32bdwtz3bpy7meopg2s2xlnuq@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

We had good experiences with a long hard hover pipe. It makes it easy to get into the deep bilge. And a long soft pipe gives you the possibility to place the tank in the engine room more far away from the bilge. That makes it much more easier.

Oliver
SV JoEmi
SM 2000

CW Bill Rouse