From: williammelbourne
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: 2/20/2008 10:39:35 AM
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Prop Shaft bearing and Seals Replacement

We are about to replace prop shaft bearing and the three seals that
come with it. Two of these seals must face one way and the third seal
must face in the opposite direction to keep oil in and water out. The
problem is I don't know the proper orientation for each of these three
seals. Can anyone help with this one?
Thanks,

William Melbourne
SMM 306, Third Wish