Cockpit table--old style Super Maramu

greatketch@...

We have an "old style" Super Maramu full cockpit table that we never use, and hope that someone can make good use of at least the unique hardware.  The whole thing is in excellent shape.

This is the solid wood table that does not fold up, but rather stores flat on the bulkhead across from the pilot berth. Newer SMs have the table that folds up to the back of the helm seat.

We'll be in Fort Lauderdale, for a few weeks, so if somebody wanted to pick up the whole thing there, they could.  Shipping the wood table top is likely to be prohibitive, but it could be easily reproduced locally. It would be easy to remove the hardware and send that for the cost of shipping.

Bill Kinney

SM160, Harmonie

Deltaville, VA

Waiting for weather to continue south