Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] NIKIMAT Illustrations & Parts for sale

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Hello Eamonn,

The C-Drive illustration is not too good, I wanted to redo it.
But I hope it will help you a little.

My Swim ladder is under water… I don’t know the condition… I keep that in mind.
For info, mine was the longer one.

The list of the spare parts is only the beginning… I still have many to list that I removed from the boat prior the Hurricane.
to come next, Spurs Rope Cutter (complete unit, kits, etc.) lots of disruptors, Jabsco toilet (Electric motors, seal, duck valves), lots and lots…

Sincerely, Alexandre

Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] NIKIMAT Illustrations & Parts for sale
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, October 29, 2017, 10:42 AM

Hi Alexandre, I relied on your photos to help plan
my first wear bearings replacement.  Thanks!
I need a swim ladder.  Did yours
survive?  It is not on the parts for sale
list.
All the
bestEamonn WashingtonTravel
BugSM 151