From: "Stephen Morrison steve_morrison@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>
Date: 10/29/17 8:12 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Deltaville

Bill, Kent, and anyone else heading south. We (my wife and two daughters 8&10) are in Brunswick now but leave for t. Lauderdale next week and will be hauling out at LMC for bottom paint and a few other jobs before going to the Bahamas until New Year, and then back counterclockwise to Rio Dulce or Panama for next hurricane season. We decided to give the eastern Caribbean a miss and will re-evaluate this tie next year as to whether or not to head that way or through the canal. I’d be curious to hear what others plans are in the Caribbean this winter given the storm damage and insurance stipulations.

All the best,
Steve Morrison
SM 380 TouRai
Brunswick, GA

On Oct 29, 2017, at 7:59 PM, greatketch@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Kent,

We are anchored in Fishing Bay right now.  We will likely be heading south from here tomorrow morning.  The weather forecast looks great.

We plan on jumping right from here to Fort Lauderdale, where we will be having some routine wok done, and then from there to the islands for the winter, where...  like you we are still deciding exactly where we are going.

Bill

---In amelyachtowners@..., <karkauai@...> wrote :

Hi Bill,
I see you're in Deltaville.  Say Hi to Kieth and the gang there for me.  I just got Kristy to Jacksonville and will be heading S from there after Thanksgiving.  Not sure where we'll end up with all the hurricane damage, but thinking about going to Belize.  Are you going S?
Kent
SM 243 Kristy
karkauai at yahoo dot com