From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: 28 October 2017 14:02
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] only available until mid of Dec! >>> AMEL Rubber Rails BRAND NEW 2 x 16.0m

I expressed interest when you first posted.  I won't be in the Caribbean until Spring.  Where are you headed?  I'm going to be in Brazil for a couple of months then work back to Florida.

Meltem 1976, SWAN Song #29

On Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 11:15 AM, Olaf Bauer olaf_renos@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Olaf Bauer included below]

>>> The rubber rails are only available until middle of December! <<<

Hello AMELians,

I posted this offer some month before. Now an update that this rails are only available until middle of December 2017.

I sell two original and brand new AMEL Rubber rails for Super Maramu 2000 and  Santorin.

2 PC x 16meters.

Brand NEW.

AMEL Caribe sell them for 26.65 € per meter + Tax. That is € 852.8 + TAX.

I will sell them for € 550 all-in.

I can deliver them between Grenada and St. Martin for free.

>>> The rubber rails are only available until middle of December! <<<

Fair winds

Olaf
MIA-AMARA, Santorin #135

LeMarin, Martinique