Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Battery Tester

Oliver Buhlert

Bill Rousse gave us the recommendation for using a digital Battery Tester to check our Batteries. Our buddy boat had a very professional and expensive tool on board and we checked the batteries before we bought them.
A few weeks later we got our new digital Batterie tester and we tested the Batteries with our „normal“ Batterie tester and from time to time as well with the professional one of our friends. I agree, that there are differences, but they are not huge. For our purpose a „normal“ Batterie tester is good enough.

Oliver
SV JoEmi
SM 2000 No. 397

Am 27.10.2017 um 15:22 schrieb 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

I have one of these (recommended by Bill R.) They work well and are perfect for my limited needs. Very easy to use.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Grenada

www.creampuff.us