Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Perkins M 4.154 repairs

amel46met

Hi group
My name is Tom S/Y Aphrodite 1983 Hull #125. My Perkins 4-154 was rebuilt 17 years ago and now has 5000 hours. I'm in Greece going west about, three more years till home in California. The Perkins seems to be still running strong. Maybe a rebuild when I get home.

On Nov 1, 2017, at 7:24 AM, 'Warren Traill' trailz@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi All. Or engine is the original 1980 Perkins 4.108. It was rebuilt around 1000 hours ago. It is still working very reliably [touch wood], just leaks small amounts of oil through the sump seal.

Regards,

Warren and Zetta,

Manon2

Sharki #15