Re: Replacing AMFA Fresh Water System by Jabsco

pjn.mccallin@...

Just read your post re fresh water pump replacement. Following advice given some time ago on the sight I replaced my pump (fitted to 385 2003 SM) with a shurflo aqua king 2 24v. The reason being that this enabled me to wire in the warning light in the galley, I tried the Jabsco par 4 because of the internal electronics this pump will not connect to the galley light. The accumulator tank is not necessary, a personal choice.
The difference “under the shower” is significantly better, decisions decisions.
Patrick CARAMELLE #385 Jolly Harbour w.e.f.16 November.