Re: Replacing AMFA Fresh Water System by Jabsco

pjn.mccallin@...

Sorry if I didn’t make it clear my pump is the 24v #4158-163-e75 which is rated @5 GPM or  18.9 LPM
This is a different spec to the one you quote, more than enough, the danger being one stays under the
shower because it’s so so refreshing!!it really highlights how poor/moderate the existing pump was. Mind you it will “find” any weakness in your plumbing/joints!! As I said if the galley warning lamp is important this makes a simple connection. Of course there are other pumps on the market, as they say. I have no financial interest in Shurflo!
P.S. details shown in Budget Marine catalogue page 426.
Happy plumbing.