Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Dish washer/washer dryer

james Hosford

Thank you for the response.   So they are big enough to actually do the job and be useful

On Nov 3, 2017, at 2:53 PM, Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I did not use my dishwasher much, usually once a month when I was exercising the generator (I would exercise every thing: scuba compressor, air conditioning, 220 volt water maker, etc.)
The washing machine I used a lot more, every week when there was no laundry facility at the marina.

Sincerely, Alexandre
SM2K #289 NIKIMAT
Lost on September 6 during Hurricane Irma at
IGY Simpson Bay Marina, St Maarten, NA

Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Dish washer/washer dryer
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Friday, November 3, 2017, 2:34 PM

How many people use the dishwasher and clothes
washer ? Or do you typically just wash by hand or go
ashore for laundry?