Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Dish washer/washer dryer

I deleted the DW 3 years ago.  However, after trying to find a replacement for my ancient washing machine, I elected to transform the wet locker to a full size combo washer and dryer.  I. Chose a Siemens IQ 500 made for the Turkey market which incorporates a wider acceptable voltage range… funny voltage in Turkey.

GL

Jean-Pierre
Eleuthera, SM007

On 3 Nov 2017, at 15:53, Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I did not use my dishwasher much, usually once a month when I was exercising the generator (I would exercise every thing: scuba compressor, air conditioning, 220 volt water maker, etc.)
The washing machine I used a lot more, every week when there was no laundry facility at the marina.

Sincerely, Alexandre
SM2K #289 NIKIMAT
Lost on September 6 during Hurricane Irma at
IGY Simpson Bay Marina, St Maarten, NA

Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Dish washer/washer dryer
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Friday, November 3, 2017, 2:34 PM

How many people use the dishwasher and clothes
washer ? Or do you typically just wash by hand or go
ashore for laundry?