Re: Replacing AMFA Fresh Water System by Jabsco

scentstone

Hi,

I can add another piece of information to this thread.

I replaced the AMFA by a Whale pump Ref : FW1225 Whale Watermaster 3.0 GPM, 24 V d.c which was really easy to install including the connection of the wiring of the functioning green light.
It's  really smaller (save room around) cheaper (I have one in spare) and does perfectly the job of giving fresh water immediately where it's requested ;-)

Just a small work to do is to prepare the pipes connection in order to connect with the in and out part of the boat.

Link below :

All the best
Fred S/V ScentStone SM2K #375
Currently in Australia