Re: Dinghy type and storage

Miles

This is a new topic.  Posted here because of bad connection from boat.
I am looking for someone to join me (and one other person) on Ladybug from Bermuda to Antigua and then on to Martinique. I will be in Bermuda tomorrow.  Mobile 1401 545 0931.  Boat email is WCY6946@.... Email while in Bermuda Milesbid@....  I want to leave Bermuda as soon as I have a 3rd person.  If you want to try an Amel Super Maramu, this is your chance.  Ladybug is superbly equipped and maintained (new motor, new rigging, etc).
Miles Bidwell