Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Perkins M 4.154 repairs

Alan Grayson

HI James, all diesel went into the crankcase, no evidence of leak on the pump. I don't believe you can replace seals without breaking it apart. I recommend calling diesel Parts in Houston, TX.  (713) 926-4439. The guys in the service dept ( 4 brothers) and super knowledgeable about Perkins engines. They rebuilt mine and a good friend with a 4154 also uses them. They are happy to answer any questions over the phone as well.
We would like a late model Super Maramu.
Alan Grayson