Re: Replacing AMFA Fresh Water System by Jabsco

scentstone

Hi Dan,

No issue about pressure. It blows nearly the same pressure than the AMFA (no need for particular precaution in term of faucet opening/closing, just normal operation and normal pressure)
In order to be the best spare part you have to prepare the pipes and diameter adaptors to connect with the copper pipes (one is coming from the tank and is below the salt water "machine gun ;-)", the other is filling the circuit starting with the watermaker filter 3 ways gate.
With you 1m pipe ready for the both sides, you're ready to change in a matter of minutes by connecting the 3 wires (I remember that the white is for the green light panel indicator but I'm not currently on board)
Quick disconnect is just a smart system allowing to connect/disconnect easily… no worries about that it's strong and waterproof.`

I hope it helps.
Fred