Amel Supermaramu

Jorge Zlatar <jorge.zlatar@...>

HI all
I'm new at this group and I'refer to this thread because I'm looking for an Amel SMM 95 -97model to buy, knowing that here they are some expert on Amels for all what I have read, I kindly ask for advise. Does any one know of any one for sale in USA apart of the two 95 models they advertise in Yacht world .com in Fort Lauderdale?I will fly from Chile on friday to inspect them.
Or anyone of your friends that have finish sailing their dreams wants to sale their boat.
I appreciate any information on this matter
Thanks in advance
Jorge