Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel Supermaramu

Georges Pellegrini <dji314@...>

Ola Jorge,
There is also a 97 model for sale in Fort Lauderdale. Rosebud.
you find it on
http://www.ablboats.com/details.php?id=79799

Georges Pellegrini

On Feb 23, 2008, at 7:36 PM, Jorge Zlatar wrote:

HI all
I'm new at this group and I'refer to this thread because I'm looking
for an Amel SMM 95 -97model to buy, knowing that here they are some
expert on Amels for all what I have read, I kindly ask for advise.
Does any one know of any one for sale in USA apart of the two 95
models they advertise in Yacht world .com in Fort Lauderdale?I will
fly from Chile on friday to inspect them.
Or anyone of your friends that have finish sailing their dreams wants
to sale their boat.
I appreciate any information on this matter
Thanks in advance
Jorge