Re: Photos Section Problems - Yahoo Nov 2017

amelliahona <no_reply@...>

Mark:  I received the PDFs via email, thank you,  Gerhard and Duane, thanks for your reply.  Trying the photos section again this morning I am having the same problem.  Running a speed test on my internet connection is showing 150 GB per second download speed and I am not having problems with any other applications.  When I look at the photos thumbnails there are random blank areas and if I try to open a thumbnail it goes to a low resolution picture and the download circling "wait" icon just runs and the photo will never open.  The files section seems to be ok on my end.  I can't find our moderator information anymore to attempt to have him/her contact Yahoo to see if there is an issue. Thanks for the thoughts.

Sincerely,

Gary S. Silver
s/v Liahona
Amel SM #335