Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Photos Section Problems - Yahoo Nov 2017

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

This may fix your problem:

Using a browser, go to the Amel Owner's Group website on Yahoo. Log out, then login.

Usually works except when it is caused by low bandwidth.

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Nov 12, 2017 06:01, "amelliahona" <no_reply@...> wrote:

Is anybody else having trouble accessing the photos section?   I have used a couple of different computers and a couple of different browsers and I am getting limited and spotty viewing of photos.

Wondering if our moderator might check this out and see if there is a problem on the Yahoo side of things.

Gary S. Silver

s/v Liahona

Amel SM #335

Puerto Del Rey Marina  - Puerto Rico