Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Photos Section Problems - Yahoo Nov 2017

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Derick,

When my two kids owned a computer repair shop, they would sometimes code a repair ticket with "PEBCAK." They did this so that the receptionist (their mom) would know how to handle the customer.  Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard. 🤔

​Your joke for the day!

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
​mel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St

Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 4:35 AM, derickgates@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Gary,

For the last couple of weeks I have had the same issue with trying to access the photos section. Despite re-logging in to my Yahoo account (which is necessary to access file or photos sections, and also to comment) it was still problematic. Today, however, I got complete and fast access to all photos in the photo section. Not sure what changed.

Derick Gates
SM2K#400 Brava
Still on the hard in Antigua

CW Bill Rouse