Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Stove Upgrade on SM

john martin <symoondog@...>

Tom, I wouldn`t give up on the stove so quick. I had the same problem I replaced the orifice with the next size larger. The oven went from 250 degress to 450 degrees. Doodle bug had a post about a year ago with some good advise. John "Moondog" SM 248

To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.comFrom: peacock@nhms.bizDate: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:25:10 +0000Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Stove Upgrade on SM

We have the original Eno two-burner stove on SM #241; the oven has died; even when it worked, it was never very hot.We have decided to purchase a new stove. Has anyone replace their stove? Any thoughts or suggestions? Which models did you consider.We have measured all dimensions, and are considering a Platismo 3000, which is 500 mm wide; it appears that it may fit perfectly into the gimbal/frame on the old stove, which is quite sturdy.Thanks,Tom PeacockSM 241