Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Dish washer/washer dryer

Colin - ex SV Island Pearl

Same as most the others on this thread. The clothes washer is excellent, quiet and we hang the washing to dry. It is such a pleasure to have that really good Thompson washing machine on board. We love it!

Todate, we have never yet turned the dishwasher on, as we prefer to simply wash the dishes by hand.

Colin & Lauren Streeter
SV Island Pearl II, Amel53 #332
Langkawi, Malaysia

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 12:02 AM, derickgates@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I started just washing dishes by hand, but have found the dishwasher to be very convenient and quick and use it much more often now.  The clothes washer is used all the time, but I dry clothes by hanging them up, not using the dryer function.

Derick Gates
SM2K#400 Brava
Currently on the hard in Bailey's boatyard, Antigua

--
Colin Streeter
0411 016 445