From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 4:17 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Cc: JEFFREY KRAUS; Porter McRoberts; Courtney Gorman
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] New file uploaded to amelyachtowners

Soraya,
​ et al​

It was a collaborative effort
​ and without you, it would have never been finished. Thank you so very much...you are GREAT. There is one more correction I see that is needed: "
hale bas de tangon
​" is the "
Pole aft line
​​."

Maybe we should tell every 54 owner that Amel accidentally left the 54 "pole up-guys" off of the official running rigging list. It might be because it appears to me that Amel rigged 3 different downwind pole configurations during the production of the 54.

Jeffery, Porter, & Courtney: You should download this
​Excel file
 from the Yahoo Amel Owners Group
​ (noting the change above)​
, or you can download it from Client Access at amelschool.com

​Best,​

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Nov 17, 2017 03:51, "SV Garulfo svgarulfo@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Thanks to Bill R for validating the translations!

On Wed, 15 Nov 2017 at 12:39, Porter McRoberts portermcroberts@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...om> wrote:

That’s very useful Thomas. Very Appreciated.

Porter
Ibis-54-152

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 15, 2017, at 5:01 AM, amelyachtowners@...m wrote:

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the amelyachtowners
group.

File : /Running Rigging/Amel 54 Running Rigging.xlsx
Uploaded by : thomas_soraya <svgarulfo@...>
Description :

You can access this file at the URL:

Regards,