Anchor switch / joystick

pjn.mccallin@...

Can anyone help please, I am now back at Jolly Harbour, today I met George the local electrician. He looks after a super M on his behalf I am asking if any member has replaced the switch, and , if so, do you have the makers name and part number. George tells me he has searched everywhere he can think of my guess it’s of French manufacturer. Lots of members have repaired their switch however in this case the actual stick has broken hence it’s not a case of cleaning the contacts.

I said I would try the forum just in case. Thanks Patrick Caramelle.