Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Anchor switch / joystick
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, November 17, 2017, 3:17 PM

I just sold my spare Bow Thruster Joystick, but I
purchase it from Amel La Rochelle for 129 Euro.

http://www.nikimat.com/parts_for_sale/amel_bow_thruster.html

Sincerely, Alexandre

On Fri, 11/17/17, pjn.mccallin@jerseymail.co.uk
[amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
wrote:

Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Anchor switch / joystick

To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com

Date: Friday, November 17, 2017, 3:14 PM

Can anyone help please, I am now back

at Jolly Harbour, today I met George the local
electrician.

He looks after a super M on his behalf I am asking if
any

member has replaced the switch, and , if so, do you have
the

makers name and part number. George tells me he has
searched

everywhere he can think of my guess it’s of French

manufacturer. Lots of members have repaired their switch

however in this case the actual stick has broken hence

it’s not a case of cleaning the

contacts.I said I would try the forum

just in case. Thanks Patrick Caramelle.