From memory (and I will check on my invoice from Amel) it was the same as the Bow Thruster joystick.
For small invoice PayPal is fine, US check is also ok.

Busy week, haven’t had much time to read the forum, been putting together all the invoice (maintenance) for the insurance… they want the proof that my boat was maintained.

Sincerely, Alexandre

On Fri, 11/17/17, pjn.mccallin@jerseymail.co.uk [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Anchor switch / joystick
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, November 17, 2017, 3:43 PM

Thank you Alexandre, I recall George telling me
they are the same basic switch. On his behalf will you
please put it to one side till I contact him tomorrow, can
it be sent to Antigua?I guess he will ask me your
price and how can he pay you?
Hope you are coping in very
difficult conditions
Patrick &Elaine Caramelle.