Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Predict Wind

Mark Garver

Courtney,

I use the standard version and get most everything I need. Other data I simply get from others, etc. If I'm going someplace unfamiliar and need extra information I request a forecast for current and route planning from Chris Parker mwxc.com.

I also use my PredictWind with my Iridium GO! which has worked great for me.

Best,

Mark
S/V It's Good
Amel Super Maramu #105

On Nov 20, 2017, at 09:58 AM, "Courtney Gorman Itsfun1@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

For those of you who use Predictwind would you mind telling which version you chose and why?  Right now I am trying to decide between Standard and Pro and am not sure if there are enough advantages to get the Pro.  All advice is appreciated.

Thanks
Courtney
54 Trippin'
Brunswick