Re: BOMBARD DINGHY

John and Anne on Bali Hai <annejohn@...>

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "pjppappas" <pjppappas@...>
wrote:

Is the material used PVC or Hypalon. My wooden stern has completely
become un-glued from the patoons. Does anyone have a suggestion as to
what adhesive would be best to repair this? Thank You. Peter
Pappas "Callisto" sm2002 #369, Pt Vallarta, Mexico
Hello Peter, It will not be Hypalon as Zodiac does not use that
material.
I have had a lok on the web and the best I can come up with is
" service@zodiac-service.gr" They actually advertise transom refixing
on their site and if you tell them that yo are not close to Greece they
will probably be happy to advise.
I do recall that I once read a report from someone who had their
outboard stolen in East Africa by someone who used a saw on the wooden
transom! He repaired it with a piece of wood glued in place with
Secomastic adhesive which he also used to repair the fabric.

Good luck, Anne and John, Bali Hai Sm 319