From: Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Wed, Nov 22, 2017 6:48 am
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Helm cover

Thanks Pat.

I hope the cover will be ok, may be because it was in a compartment where water was not exposed to the sun (so no growth). Otherwise it is sad to see the growth slowly taking over…

Based on my experience 3.5 years ago in Nassau (a boat lost control and damaged my bow pulpit) (and my insurance agreed I was at zero fault) I knew it would be a fight.
They are also doing the exact same thing with Rafael, I will write all about it.

Anyway, have a great day.

Sincerely, Alexandre

To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2017, 4:01 PM

Alex,
Keep me posted on the cover , being in water should not have
hurt it much. Sorry your insurance co. is making things
worse for you , as though lack of maintenance would have
been a contributing factor in face of 200 mile winds.
Good Luck,

Pat

-----Original
Message-----

From: Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@...
[amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>

Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2017, 2:53 PM

Alex, Do

you have the vinyl helm cover for sale. My wife threw
ours

away a couple years ago, can't tell you why ,
neither

can she. I was hoping to find one to borrow and use as a

template. I hope things are getting much better for you

,you've been thru Hell .

Thanks,

Pat

SM Shenanigans