Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Cautionary Turbo Tale

Mark Erdos

Pat,

So glad you are able to escape relatively cheap. This is wise advice. I guess this is why surgical staff count the sponges in the OR.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising – St Lucia

www.creampuff.us