Fridge---regassing

Pen Azen is an SM 2000, no 302. Our fridge needs some gas added. The two valves can be seen either by looking from inside the adjacent locker or by taking off the wooden panel underneath the fridge. but I am uncertain as to how best to access them. Has anyone done this? Is it necessary to pull the fridge out? I see that it has three bolts to hold it in place. I am hoping that I can leave the fridge in place whilst topping up the gas.
Any suggestions would be very welcome.
Cheers, Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, Rio de Janeiro ( at anchor at a wonderful YC in Niteroi , all of $6 per day..... Its gonna be hard to leave...)

Share what Santa brought you
https://www.mycooluncool.com