Looking for a testsail on Amel 54

Arno Luijten

Hi Group,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but we would really like to have a day out on a Amel 54 to see what she's like to sail. We are living in the South-Caribbean and ideally would like to meet an owner in the Caribbean.
But other offers are also received with gratitude.

We are trying to figure out if a Amel 54 is right for us. It would mean a huge step in our budget so we are trying to figure out if we are the right people for this great yacht.

Thanks in advance to anyone that help us making our mind up.

Arno