Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Cautionary Turbo Tale

Hello Boys,

There is no filter on my air cleaner, just an inverted basket to stop nuts and bolts from entering the turbo… my previous boat almohad a TDM 22 and no filter there either.

Regards,

Jean-Pierre Germain
SY Eleuthera, SM007
Panama.

On 24 Nov 2017, at 07:28, Patrick Mcaneny sailw32@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Duane, No there is no hose from the air cleaner. My air cleaner , if that is what you call it , is a empty vessel with no filter element in it . I don't know if it should have a filter and its missing or what.

Pat
SM#123