Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Looking for a testsail on Amel 54

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Dr Wayne Witt owns a 54 based in St Thomas and accepts fee-paying guests aboard his 54 for days/weeks. I have a client that is sailing with Dr Witt now. Wayne's email is Drwaynewitt"at"gmail.com

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Nov 23, 2017 16:10, "arno.luijten@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Group,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but we would really like to have a day out on a Amel 54 to see what she's like to sail. We are living in the South-Caribbean and ideally would like to meet an owner in the Caribbean.
But other offers are also received with gratitude.

We are trying to figure out if a Amel 54 is right for us. It would mean a huge step in our budget so we are trying to figure out if we are the right people for this great yacht.

Thanks in advance to anyone that help us making our mind up.

Arno