Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bow light wiring gotcha

Mark Erdos

In the past I have use a metal paperclip attached to a small thread (like sewing cotton). I moved the paperclip along the internal route using a magnet on the outside. Once the cotton thread was through, I attached a heavier duty fish to it and pull this through. Then, used the fish to get the wire.

Hope this helps

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising – St Lucia (the high crime island)

www.creampuff.us