Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bow light wiring gotcha

Mark Erdos

Dean,

Make the paperclip small enough to go around the corners by folding it over on itself a few times. It sometimes will take a few tries but most often this will work. In the past I have also used a small nut but I only have stainless steel nuts on the boat. Paperclips work just as well.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising – St. Lucia, the crime island.

www.creampuff.us