Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: stern dimensions [2 Attachments]

James Cromie

Thanks Denise.  This is really helpful!  No need for you to measure, because the dimensions of your lettering are on your photo, and I can scale the rest from there!

Thanks again.

On Nov 25, 2017, at 10:36 PM, Denise McGovern Mcgovern.denise@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Denise McGovern included below]

I can measure tomorrow for you.  We have a handle and davits (not permanent) that I was working around.  Can you post a photo of your stern? Maybe from the listing?

Here is my lettering order with dimensions and with them installed.