Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Caribbean Cruising Guides and Charts

Courtney Gorman

Thanks for the heads up Jeff Much appreciated!

-----Original Message-----
From: JEFFREY KRAUS jmkraus@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Sun, Nov 26, 2017 8:13 am
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Caribbean Cruising Guides and Charts

Courtney,
Just a heads up.
I think you were the one heading to Marina Pescaderia, correct?
If so, just be aware that the bouys marking the entrance are gone. While the opening into the bay appears wide, there is a channel there to get in. It is where the charts show it to be, but please use your sea judgement. I poked through slowly watching where there was some wave action peaking up to let me know where the shallower waters were. It's NOT a large gap.
Jeff Spirit Amel 54 #14

On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 11:43 AM, Courtney Gorman Itsfun1@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Hi all I am looking for recommendations on Caribbean Cruising guides and Charts, would appreciate any and All advice
Thanks
Courtney
54 Trippin'
Brunswick