From: trifin@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Sun, Nov 26, 2017 12:26 pm
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Flexofold Prop

Interesting thread.

I'm also changing out my fixed prop, but was leaning towards the Autoprop which was specified by Amel on other 54's.  Was there any compelling reason you chose flexofold over the Autoprop Patrick?

The Autoprop is priced around 2700GBP+VAT. Not sure how that compares to the flexofold?

Cheers
Dean
SY Stella
Amel 54 #154