Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Depth of life raft locker

Dan Carlson

We have 4 @ 5gal diesel fuel cans at the bottom of the locker and the raft sits on top of a spacer resting on top of those.  There is room on top of that for a few other small things.   Congratulations, welcome aboard and hope to see you our there.

Dan & Lori Carlson,  sv BeBe, SM #387.
- in Trinidad, but heading north soon!

On Sun, Nov 26, 2017 at 9:45 AM, isaac_02906@... [amelyachtowners]
wrote:

Hello All,

I am fairly new to the forum and very new to Amel ownership having just purchased SM #391 in FLL.  I don't have access to the boat just yet, but would like to know the depth of the port side locker so I can begin looking into a life raft replacement that will fit in that locker.

Thanks to all for this great resource!

Mark Isaac
SM #391
Ft. Lauderdale