Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: stern dimensions

Ryan Meador

Hi,
Attached you'll find the measurements of my transom that I put together for my designer when I was having the new name made (which I haven't actually put on the boat yet).  I hope it helps.

Ryan
SM 233 Iteration (ex Monarae)
Boston, MA, USA

On Sat, Nov 25, 2017 at 11:08 PM, James Cromie jamescromie@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Thanks Denise.  This is really helpful!  No need for you to measure, because the dimensions of your lettering are on your photo, and I can scale the rest from there!

Thanks again.

On Nov 25, 2017, at 10:36 PM, Denise McGovern Mcgovern.denise@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Denise McGovern included below]

I can measure tomorrow for you.  We have a handle and davits (not permanent) that I was working around.  Can you post a photo of your stern? Maybe from the listing?

Here is my lettering order with dimensions and with them installed.