From: amelyachtowners@... on behalf of greatketch@... [amelyachtowners]
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2017 5:02 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Mast Deck Flood Lights

---In amelyachtowners@..., wrote :

Good morning crew, I would like to replace the Main Mast Deck Flood Light, preferably an LED. Has anyone got a contact where to obtain these and in 24Volt. There is such an array of options available, it's exhausting and I would like to stick with something close to the original.

Best Regards

Barry & Robyn

Tradewinds III SM #171