From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2017 8:01 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Mast Deck Flood Lights

I believe that Barry's email is referring to a light fixture not merely a bulb.  In my case, the fixture had lost the retaining ring/cap and was otherwise in poor shape.  I could not find a replacement fixture for a 24 volt Aqua-Signal incandescent fixture anywhere online in Europe. I am not sure that one can find them in the US.  Only the 12 volt versions of the incandescent fixture seem to be available.  So if you want to stay with Aqua-Signal ("stay close to the original" as Barry said) and require 24 volts, as we do, then the pricey Aqua-Signal Series 43 LED combi light seems to be the only way to go. It's a "drop in" replacement.

   Mark

  Sabbatical III, SM#419, Spain

On 11/27/2017 7:06 PM, 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

OMG – You paid $610 for a light bulb?

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising – St Lucia, the crime island

www.creampuff.us