Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Super Maramu 2000 Cleat Brand

Beaute Olivier

Hello Gary,

these cleats are made by Plastimo. They seem to be available. Have a look at the website www.plastimo.fr
Find the dimensions and the ones on the toe rail are called "taraudes" which means "tapped". There are also the "fraises" which means "drilled".

Good luck

Olivier

On Tuesday, November 28, 2017 6:53 AM, amelliahona wrote:

Does anyone know the manufacturer of the toe-rail 10 inch cleats on the Super Maramu 2000 (my hull number 335).  Maud tells me matching ones aren't available from Amel any longer.   I had a couple damaged during Hurricane Maria and would like to find matching ones if possible.
Thanks,

Gary S. Silver
s/v Liahona